Morocco Luxury Holidays 2019/2020
Morocco offers a superb mix of great culture, wondrous architecture, beautiful beaches, stunning scenery & amazing weather with plenty to keep every member of the family happy. With a flight time of just over 3 hours from most UK airports, Morocco is within easy reach, and with average temperatures around 29°C, there’s no reason not to try this underrated destination.
There is so much to do in Morocco that no two holidays are the same. Many of the beaches here offer a wide variety of watersports, perfect for any adrenaline seekers. For those looking for something even more adventurous, take advantage of a 4x4 adventure tour and prepare to lose yourself in the rich diversity of Morocco.
Another highlight of a trip to Morocco is the delicious cuisine that is unlike anything you will have tasted before. Subtle spices and intriguing flavours are common occurrences in many of these dishes with B’ssara, Makouda and Couscous being just a few of the most popular dishes here.
With an array of exciting and refreshing resorts, Morocco is the perfect place to visit for a family holiday.
Here are some top reasons to encourage your site visitors to book a holiday to Morocco..
- An all year round destination with average temperatures between 22°C and 28°C
- Approx 3 hour flight from UK
- Famous markets - pick up everything from food to homemade crafts, ornaments and jewellery
- Moroccan cuisine is well known for its exotic flavours. Popular dishes include zaalouk (a smoky aubergine puree), harira (a lamb broth) and Morocco’s national dish tagine.
- Street performers - snake charmers, acrobats and magicians, nothing is off limits here
- Culture - Marrakech’s historic medina is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts spectacular architecture and alleyways that you can spend hours admiring
Morocco Holiday Accommodation
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Just look at that beach, the palm trees, the idyllic pool and, the gorgeous interiors! Stay at the Royal Atlas in Agadir and you can look forward to a sumptuous Moroccan holiday in unbridled luxury. This exquisite resort is in an elegant beach front setting in the heart of popular Agadir, and offers a wealth of state-of-the-art facilities including a spa and a selection of sports activities. Agadir, with its many colourful shops, restaurants and bars are an easy stroll away when you want explore.